Pain Management Center @ River's Edge
• Epidural steroid injections: utilized to reduce the irritation and swelling that leads to pain.
• Implantable infusion pumps and spinal cord stimulators: methods available to treat pain that does not respond to other attempts.
• Nerve blocks (diagnostic): injection at origin of pain to help reduce the irritation and swelling that causes the pain.
• Medication management: consultation to help your Primary Care Physician develop a medication routine that manages your pain effectively.
• Joint injections: utilized to reduce irritation and swelling in the affected joint.
• Trigger point injections: a trigger point is a specific area located in or just above a muscle or ligament that generates pain. Injecting these trigger points can help alleviate the pain.
• Radiofrequency nerve ablation: injection that delivers radiofrequency waves that interrupt pain signals.
• Behavioral Medicine: treatment modality that considers psychological factors, and accesses the impact of anxiety, depression, and prior life experiences with pain.
• Physical therapy: exercise and motion to increase function and flexibility.
• Botox injections: used to reduce muscle spasms.
• Massage: Tui Na Massage combines soft tissue manipulation/deep tissue massage and Traditional Chinese Medical Theory.
• Acupuncture: based on the theory of Qi ("chee") or the life-force within you, acupuncture is both an art and a science that stimulates the body's ability to heal itself.