Looking for a Speaker?
The Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire, Inc. provides speakers for various groups and organizations. The speakers who participate in this vital community program are highly trained, experienced Hospice volunteers and staff. Many speak from their own experiences, and all from their heart.
Some topics include, but are not limited to:
- The Heart of the Compassionate Caregiver
- Grief in the Workplace
- Helping Children Deal with Loss
- Complimentary Therapies in the Hospice Setting
- Dealing With Loss During the Holidays
- Palliative Care in the Nursing Home
- Training and Retaining Volunteers
- Dynamics of Grief
- Moving On: Living Life After the Loss of a Loved One
Speakers are available for small or large groups. Presentations are usually 20 to 30 minutes long with additional time for questions and answers. Presentations can be tailored made for your group with the option of using our facility as a meeting place. These presentations are provided free of charge as a community service.
To schedule a presentation or for more information please contact Linda Krisch at 663-4008 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org