Maternal and Child Services
We are here to help, seven days a week. We provide a wide range of skilled and loving care to ensure that you and your child receive the care and support you need:
- Maternal visits (pre and post-partum)
- New mom and baby visits
- Premature infant follow up visits
- Pediatric assessments and skilled nursing visits
- Skilled assessment and management of complex medical care in the home
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Social service referral
- Immunization clinics
- Assessment of home safety, needs, and capabilities
- Coordination and referral to specialized community resources
- Assessment and referral for social welfare needs and psychological dysfunction
- Family and caregiver education
Partners in Health
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost and who pays?
Medicaid, and most private insurance plans pay for Maternal Child Health services that home health agencies deliver. Payment from these sources depends on whether the care is medically necessary and the individual meets specific coverage criteria. Individuals may opt to pay out of pocket for services that are not covered by other sources. When services are medically necessary, and there is no ability to pay for the services, the Elliot provides Financial Assistance Programs.
How do I arrange for services?
Talk with your physician, or call our office at 603-622-3781 and ask for our Referral Center. Although we need a physician’s order, we can make that call for you.