For Families & Patients
Signing up for our services is easy. You may contact us directly to discuss your situation, and your physician must order the care we provide. Your physician can make a referral directly to us as well.
After an initial phone conversation, a clinician will contact you for an admission visit. The first visit will take at least two hours to complete the assessment and review instructions.
Caring for a loved one in the home can be a demanding, stressful task. That’s why we extend our support beyond patients to include caregivers and family members. We provide a variety of services to help you take care of your loved one and yourself.
For Families and Caregivers of Patients served by Manchester VNA
Caregiving for a loved one is an extraordinary responsibility. It is also a gift – one that is shared by both the patient and the caregiver. We are committed to helping you experience that gift. As a caregiver, you may have questions, concerns, and very little time to yourself.
There are many ways to give:
- Caregiving assistance:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone.
Call 603-622-3781 with any questions at all.
- Education specific to the care you are providing, including information about the illness, injury or recovery, symptom management and caregiving techniques.
- Counseling and/or referral to community resources to address your emotional needs
- Respite Care:
- If your loved one is on hospice, we have volunteers will can come and stay with your loved one so you can take time to run errands, visit friends, get some exercise, or do some work.
- Bereavement support :
- After the death of a loved one, hospice provides a range of bereavement support services for the family. We are fortunate, through community donations, to be able to provide bereavement support to the community as well.
- Support Groups:
- Bereavement, for help during the grieving process
- Partners in Health, for families of children with chronic conditions
- Insights and Testimonials:
Paying for our care
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans. Coverage depends on your specific situation, call us to discuss it at 603-622-3781. We also accept direct payment for patients who are not covered by insurance.
As a community nonprofit, our mission is to care for everyone regardless of age, race, diagnosis or the ability to pay. With the help of generous donors, no patient who is eligible for services is turned away.